Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not able to Post My Blog due to "BSNL" strike yesterday all over India



Sorry Friends!! I was not able to post my blog yesterday i.e om 19th Aug, 2009 , because of a unpredictible, "Strike Call", by my Internet Provider, BSNL, ( Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).

I am using 3G service Broadband, connection, with unlimited download service, for just 607 Rs/- per month rental.
It is a Plug to surf Device, with 3G feature, with a maximum speed of 2.4 MB per second. Normally , this service gives me a good speed, on an average 2.00MBps, in peak hours & fullspeed of 2.4Mbps in nights, but as it is a Government Company, so sometimes, there are problems. like service interruption, due to Strike,Bandh (close), etc.
This Plug to surf works on CDMA technology.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment