Monday, August 10, 2009

Don't buy Pen drive/HDD, Free 25GB for your files available, Use "SKY DRIVE"

As you know, I am just a simple common man, from India, who likes to share. I had faced many times the problem ,when I liked some file or document on net & I was not having my pen drive to store that, to use it at my home. When I was at, one of my friend's house, I liked a game software very much , but I was not having any external drive to take that with me, ( although my friend gave it to me after few days in a USB pen drive).
From now onwards, you don't have to face this type of problem,and you don't have to carry your external HDD or Flash drive with you.
"Sky drive" gives you 25GB of free online personal storage space, where you can store your files, pictures, videos, anything you want ( except violated materials:-). see screen shot of my sky drive.

You can create folders, personalize your folders & can share the folder with anyone. Yes!! with anyone, be it Public or your friends. Create your folder or directly drag & drop files from desktop or your document.


You can upload file up to a maximum of 50 MB size, so even you can upload a full 300MB video in 6 files, to share with your friends. The uploading is faster if you use upload tool. upload tool will provide you drag & drop facility from your computer.




For sharing with your friends, just type the email address of your recipient, & a link will be sent to that email address, for opening & downloading your shared file. Your recipient, even does not require to sign for an email id for viewing the file , if you check the box, for "not required signing in" . see below


You can just get your own URL" also for your files, which you can copy, cut & use in many ways :-) see below the blue area in box.



So!! liked it, I hope so:-). All these benefits, by just having one Windows Live id. or hot mail, MSN , Xbox id. If you have one Windows Live id, you have 25GB with you always, free of cost. If you don't have , you can get one Windows Live id from here
To go directly to "sky drive" page for sign up click here

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment