Saturday, July 25, 2009

Share the Cake!!

Hi!! If you remember , yesterday was my B'day.i.e on 24th July. Yes, off course Bill Gates especially came to India on my B'day :-) 24th July. I throwed a party in the evening with my friends & had lot of fun till late night. This is the picture of the Cake, just after my B'day celebration started. Share this cake on behalf of my B'day. You can just see the name Dr. Rakesh, although "I cut the "R", & my friends ate it.



As, everybody was with their family (Dr Saif , Dr Sidharth), the B'day party was totally "Dry", so no alcohol this time :(.
Recently I grew,'Beard" in anger, after having some conflict with my Boss. It took almost 15 days to grow it, but on B'day, everybody insisted, to clean off my beard. So, I gave, a good bye to my beards on B'day,,Sorry buddy!! I;ll have you back in few days again :-)

** Piece of cake left**
So Guys please Share the cake, on my B'day. Bye for now, keep smiling:-)


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment